Feb 28, 2010
Security is of utmost concern now days. To tackle the issues with security, there are a variety of security systems for homes, offices and all types of buildings available in the market. Not just choosing the right kind of security system device is important but also proper planning and device installations is equally important. Compiled below is a list of a few of the many systems that are available for security needs of individuals as well as groups.
- Motion sensor security systems: Motion sensors are those kinds of security systems that detect any kind of movement in the home or on the property, when turned on. In a few cases, these systems use infrared light that detects changes in heat, bringing into use the concept of body heat. High frequency waves are another form of motion sensor.
- Acoustic sensor security systems: These sensors work on the phenomenon of minute sound detection like the sound of breaking glass. These sensors are made use of in homes and offices etc, near doors and windows which make use of glasses and house valuables. They are also extensively made use of in museums and exhibitions where valuable items are displayed in glass cases.
- Wireless security systems: These security systems as the name suggests, are wireless in nature i.e. free of any kind of chords or wires which may give up the security device before the thief. There are no wires which need to be hidden or done away with somehow. These wireless systems do not cause any hassle in installation, maintenance and utilization due to this quality of theirs.
- Digital security systems: These are the most widely used and the most efficient kind of security systems. The principle behind their working is coding-uncoding. These can be made use of to guard a particular area or any specific valuable item, for example, safes and vaults. These security devices need to be provided with a security code or a password which will be required to put in every time one needs to access them.
- Thumb print security systems: These security systems are generally used for doors and work by taking into account the thumb impression of individuals to be allowed entry. For operation, every time one needs to enter through that door, the same thumb impression would be required. It is mostly used for access to firms/companies to allow access to only employees and keep out outsiders.
For all kind of security devices and systems, Contact Centex Technologies. We provide state-of-the-art electronic security system in Killeen, Central Texas.