August 28, 2014
With the release of Sony PlayStation 4 the time has come to enter the all new world of gaming experience. The PS4 has a number of features that are specifically designed to provide preeminent experience to the next generation gamers and if you are a gadget freak who likes to get the most out of your gaming console, here is a complete guide that can be of great help to you.
- Setting up PS4: Your PS4 provides you access to all services and applications through a network account. You can either import your current account from PS3 and PlayStation Vita or you can create a new account with the console and you can also link your Facebook account with your console. After creating the account and downloading the first day update of 300 MB, you are all set to begin gaming.
- Get subscribed to PlayStation Plus: Although your PS4 network allows you access to a lot of online services like messaging and Netflix but getting a subscription for PlayStation Plus adds a lot more value to your PS4. With Play Station Plus, you can download many free games each month and these games are hard to find otherwise. The downloaded games are available in your console till the expiry of your PS4 membership. PS Plus membership is also required if you want to play online games with friends or if you want to save your game data on Cloud.
- Get Set Play: The PS4 is not compatible with the older version games of PS3 so you will need to start your collection from scratch. However almost every application for PS4 can be purchased online from the PlayStation Store.
- Explore free to play games: There are a few free games available on the PlayStation store and as promised by Sony there are many more in the offing. For shooter enthusiasts, there is a sci-fi FPS called ‘Backlight Retribution’ and for superhero fans, there is an RPG DC multiplayer game ‘Universe Online’. You can either play these games online with friends or challenge other PS4 gamers
- Upgrade old games: There are a number of games like Call of Duty: Ghosts, Battlefield 4 and Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag than can be upgraded for PS4. The complete guide on how to upgrade these games are available on the official website of Sony.
- Go Social: The controller of PS4 has a Share button that will help you to upload screenshots or videos on social networking sites. Also, PS4 automatically captures the last 15 minutes of your game video so that any thrilling moments are captured as they happen. You even have the option stream your live game play for your friends to watch.
With PlayStation4 you will surely have a lot of new digital games and fun experiences waiting for you.