December 13, 2012
Yahoo Answers, the question and answer site by Yahoo, has become one of the most popular social interaction communities on the Web. With so many people spending a lot of time in discussing and commenting on a range of issues, Yahoo Answers enjoys the number two position (as per comscore) when it comes to the most popular Internet reference sites.
Yahoo Answers has global, country and category leaderboards. It works on a point system wherein users can graduate from the first level to the seventh. The country and global leaderboards keep an account of the users who have maximum points. On the other hand, the category leaderboard shows the top 10 with the maximum best answers from a particular category. All this makes sense to a business owner who needs to promote his business over the web. Here are some tips and tricks about how to use Yahoo Answers in promoting your business.
- The more actively you are involved on Yahoo Answers, more is the probability of you getting quality business inquiries from people who need your services/ products.
- Whenever you comment on Yahoo Answers, you must make sure you mention your website link in the relevant answer. When a user reads your answers, he can click on the link provided and can reach your website. It is important that you do not indulge in direct advertizing. Also, you must not put up your website link if it does not have any association with the question being discussed.
- You can display your expertise in the field that you are a part of. You should respond to the questions in the best possible manner so that you can build your reputation of an expert in your particular field.
- Yahoo Answers is very beneficial if you want to get a better understanding of your target audience. For instance, a dance instructor can go to the relevant category and learn what dance forms are popular and then design his dance classes accordingly. You can serve clients in a better way after reading so many opinions.
- One of the most exciting features of Yahoo Answers is that whenever users enter a query on Google search, discussions on Yahoo Answers score high on search ranks. This way you can reach many users by just earning the Best Answer points for a particular question.
- You can also develop your networking skills on Yahoo answers by interacting with like-minded people who are probably in the same business as you.
- Last but not the least, generating fresh ideas is imperative for the progress of any business. By being active on Yahoo Answers you can certainly get inspired to work more zealously towards your business.
We at Centex Technologies provide SEO and Internet Marketing services to our clients in Central Texas. For more information, call us at our Toll Free number – (800) 236-1497