Posts Tagged Web Development
March 28, 2011
The marketplace of web has not been a consistent one as it goes through regular modifications in its trends and styling. For a web developer, it is hence a must necessitate to maintain himself updated and in sync with the varying characteristics of web development. At the same time web businesses need to upgrade themselves in order to provide the best to their users. Here I would be going to talk about few of the upcoming features of web development that are anticipated to make considerable change in the future of the web industry:
An Improvement of Priority: From Customer Work to Mobile Marketing:
An upcoming vogue of the industry exhibits that the priorities for web businesses are quickly shifting from a simple web based solution to full-fledged internet marketing business. Instruments like iPhones and iPad are altering the scenario of web development as they constitute a bit more mature and user penetrating mediums. Now web applications are developed to run on computer systems and mobile phones/ handhelds.
Decreased demand for the conversion services:
It is anticipated that in the forthcoming days, open source script customization; for example WordPress, will acquire more momentum in the market. This would remain true for small segment businesses while medium and large segments will continue to use customized application development. The prevailing trend in the industry already exhibits an up-scaling growth of demand for the open source softwares and pre-created scripts such as WordPress and Dot Net Nuke etc.
Interactive and dynamic layout:
With customers turning more tech savvy, static web development will turn past in no time. Already in the ride, interactive and dynamic web development is considered to turn into an ultimate web solution to be trusted by both the customers and developers.
Concept of Web 3.0 web applications is growing at an exponential pace. Semantic web, microformats, natural language search, data mining, and artificial intelligence would be used even more by the web based businesses in times to come.
Are you trying to find the best web developers for you? Don’t worry when Centex Technologies is here. We strive to provide you with the best we can in terms of web development and designing services. Contact us today at (254) 213-4740.
December 27, 2010
If you are planning to start an online shopping business, the first thing that you will need to do is to create an eCommerce website that can help bring your products to customers. You can create a ecommerce website by roping in experienced web development company. The eCommerce website can be hosted on web servers by paying web hosting company a certain annual or monthly fee. The name of your website should be easy to remember and spell so that visitors do not experience any problems logging on to it. If you are creating an eCommerce website for the first time in order to give impetus to a new business, you should try to incorporate the following elements in your website:
- Online selling is a lot more social now days. As an eCommerce website, you should incorporate various available social media promotion tools within the website to effectively put your products across masses.
- There must be a well developed home page in colors that are not too garish and are in accordance with your products. This helps set the theme for the rest of the website. For example, if you are into the business of selling environment friendly products, you should keep the color of your homepage in different shades of green. There should be other buttons on the homepage that should be big enough to be seen by the average viewer and help direct visitors to other related pages.
- It is vital for an ecommerce website to have a detailed product catalog listing all the products that are on offer for sale along with the price that is being charged on them. The product id should also be affixed to each product to help identify them easily. The colors offered should be showcased with the option to see the particular product in all colors available.
- In today’s times, internet fraud and stealth of money has become quite common. This has made it necessary to have certain security features like SSL in place as potential buyers are going to be sharing their bank account and credit card details on your website while buying items. This also helps build you credibility among customers and makes it easy for them to purchase from you.
- You should incorporate features like affiliate system, auto product suggestions, newsletter, promotional codes in your shopping cart. It is beneficial for increasing the sales of your store.
The whole idea is to keep the eCommerce website simple and user friendly. Well planned ecommerce website can generate high business revenues and can make your online selling business a success.
We at Centex Technologies provide complete ecommerce solutions to our clients. We custom create shopping carts to generate personalized experience for users. For more information on our web development services, please feel free to call us at: (254)-213-4740
May 9, 2010
When you are looking for a firm that can handle SEO for your website, it is important to pay attention to several aspects. There is no doubt that SEO is an essential marketing technique and has to be handled with professional agency having expertise in both SEO and Web Development.
In reality, strong internet marketing requires detailed knowledge of the working of online business like design, programming and usability. There are certain advantages of selecting a web development and SEO firm, as listed below:
- Search Engine Friendly Site – Top rankings are important and SEO-only firms will not focus on your site design, operations and incorporation of SEO strategies within your web application. While selecting a professional company, make sure that they undertake programming, image and code optimization. They must also understand the impact of web usage on conversion of visitors into buyers. Good SEO aims to enhance user experience, increase traffic and generate leads.
- Technically Aware SEO Team – If a firm has experience of both SEO and web development, they can uncover the design and development aspects. As a result, errors can be removed and the site can be made search-friendly. Good programming and keyword-rich SEO work towards making your site easy to navigate and update. This makes it faster to load and get higher ranking on search engines.
- One Stop Solution – One stop SEO/ Web Development solutions enables faster progress and application of various on page SEO factors on the website.
- In-Depth Understanding – The development side of your website is as important as the SEO. It applies in case of static as well as dynamic or ecommerce sites. The right kind of marketing strategies and site features should be implemented together to achieve your business objectives.
Centex Technologies provides complete range of SEO and web development services for their clients globally. With expert Web Development and SEO team, Centex Technologies help you to realize your business goals effectively and efficiently.