Archive for May, 2011
May 30, 2011
SEO copy writing is a technique by which the articles published on the web are framed in such a way that they are comprehended well by the search engines as well as the site visitors. The main aim of SEO copy writing is to get a website rank high for the targeted search input. In order to achieve these high rankings, the text/article must have certain important characteristics. Below are some of these factors:
- The language of the text must be easy and should make sense.
- Content should provide precise information regarding the topics being searched by user.
- Keywords should be used appropriately. Try to use them in the title or the starting sentence or the sub headings of the article. Overall density of keywords should be approximately 3 to 6 percent (maximum).
- The article should always be proof read to make sure that there are no spelling and grammatical errors.
Advantages of SEO Copy Writing
SEO copy writing has numerous benefits but it is entirely in the hands of the copywriter how he/she makes use of those benefits. Some of the advantages of SEO copy writing are:
SEO copy writing provides you with a unique and interesting content. In this fast paced life, people do not have enough time to read many articles about a particular topic. They choose only that article which appears to provide the most relevant and exact information about the topic. This can be done by a professional copywriter.
SEO copy writing reduces the chances of errors to a great extent. You might not be having a good expression and excellent grammar. But, if you hire a copywriter, it will minimize all these risks and make the content look more apt from professional point of view.
SEO Copy writing assists in improving visibility of your website on various search engines. Keywords based content help search engines to identify relevant terms that best describe the information provided. Based on the keywords within the content, search engines rank a particular webpage (for various terms) in its search results.
Thus, SEO copy writing is a magnificent tool that has shown amazing results in field of SEO. It provides numerous benefits to the online businesses. SEO copy writing helps you to gain more reliability and at the same time create a distinctive content, uphold a professional look and enhance popularity in search engine rankings.
To create unique and Search Engine friendly copy for your website, blog, online press release etc, contact us at Centex Technologies (Toll Free – 800 236 1497). We have full-fledged team to assist you in all aspects of SEO.
May 23, 2011
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management and has become an inherent need for all businesses today who wish to attain success. The customer relations aspect of any business cannot be ignored as the kind of relationship that is shared with the consumers is the deciding factor for the amount of sales and repeat sales that are going to occur in the future. Without the loyalty of the regulars, a business cannot hope to make profits in the long run. It is thus deemed as a vital necessity to handle customer relations in the best possible manner so that the buyers remain satisfied and happy with the brand that they are endorsing.
CRM software can be developed to suit the needs of your business house. A CRM based software usually consists of some of the following aspects and helps reduce the everyday work for the employees in a considerable manner while also resulting in an efficient and effective way to manage interactions with consumers. Some of the tasks that such software helps perform are:
- A CRM software records detailed information about the names, addresses and contact numbers of all the customers with whom the company is doing business and supplying products.
- A comprehensive record of all the orders placed by the consumers also features in the software and is made easily accessible to be used whenever required.
- There is an efficient system in place for the filing of any complaints or grievances that the customers may have with the business transactions involving them.
- If any orders have been cancelled by the consumers after payment procession, the records of all these are also present in such software.
- The billing details are included and entered. The customers can be saved the hassle of calling and confirming whether their order has been processed or not as they can follow up the delivery procedure of their product online using such the features provided by CRM software. This is only possible however when the software is an internet based one.
- There are security elements in place to protect the financial information of the buyers that they give out when they make a purchase.
We at Centex Technologies provide complete development and deployment of CRM solutions. Do feel free to discuss with us about CRM solution best suited for your organization. We can be contacted on – 800 236 1496 (Toll Free).
May 16, 2011
For many business organizations, a minor 1% change in online sales conversions can indicate appending thousands of dollars to their bottom line. Because of this, many companies are honestly paying attention towards the strategies to enhance the number of conversions a website makes.
Some of the Proven Conversion Strategies are:
- Create Trust: Trust can be created by appending trust symbols such as security icons, association badges etc. Moreover, one should position himself as a professional. Testimonials are a remarkable way to flaunt off one’s expertise.
- Utilize Information Marketing: Create a whitepaper or e-book that renders real value to your prospects. When you do this, you get to pull in some email addresses for future marketing.
- Make use of Images for Your Digital Marketing Materials: Even if your e-book is delivered only via download, by rendering an image of the e-book you make the product more tangible and genuine.
- Remove Barriers on Your Web Forms: Request the bare minimum information from your prospects on your web forms. The more hoops you make them jump through, less likely they are to take that first step.
- Place Forms above the Fold: Significant opt-in forms should be observable without scrolling down the webpage.
- Use Effective Calls to Action: Links and submit buttons should state more than “Click Here” or “Submit”. They should include a strong call to action like: “Find out How We Can Amend Your Website” or “Download the Free Guide Now”.
- Render Targeted Information for All Stages of the Sales Cycle: Some website visitors are there just to kick the tires and see how your company feels. Other visitors tend to deeply perform research prior to any purchase. Ensure that you put up information targeted for all the parts of the sales cycle.
- Up sell on the Thank You Page: Once you have obtained a request for information, or even a purchase, use the chance to let them know about some other product or service that works well for them.
- Write Compelling Headlines and Informative Copy: People do not read, rather they scan. Your headlines have to catch the attention of your visitor so that they stop glancing over and begin reading.
- Foster Your Leads: Use drip campaigns to make a follow up marketing campaign.
- Advanced Analysis: Use advanced techniques like A/B testing to find our which version of your website gets you maximum conversions.
Centex Technologies is expert in making your website stand out from others. We work to bring your website to the top of the Search Engine rankings. Contact us at (800) 236-1497.
May 7, 2011
With intrusion strategies becoming more sophisticated day by day, Network Security has turned into a hot topic of discussion. Long gone are the days when businesses managed to operate with an unprotected network.
Exploitation of computer networks is getting more common and it is completely critical for businesses to be able to protect themselves from serious threats that would aim to steal their information.
Network Security comprises of two basic types of securities. The first relates to the security of data information i.e. to protect the information from unauthorized access. And the second is the computer security i.e. to protect data on the computer and to thwart the hackers.
On World Wide Web or any network of a corporation, large amount of important information is exchanged on a daily basis. This information can be misused by the attackers. We need to pay attention to Internet Security for the following reasons:
- To protect the private information from the outside users on the net.
- To protect the information from undesirable editing, accidently or deliberately by the unauthorized users.
- To protect the information from being lost and allow it to be sent to its desired destination appropriately.
- To protect the message from undesirable delay in the transmission lines route so as to render it to the required destination in time, in case of emergency.
Another component of network security comprises of the computer security. Computer security intends to protect your computer system from undesirable harms stimulated due to the network. One of the major reasons for such damages is the computer viruses and spywares that can wipe off all the data from your hard disk or sometimes they could be destructive enough to cause hardware problems too. Beyond any doubt, the network must be protected from such sort of damaging softwares. The people who deliberately put such software on the network are referred to as Hackers. Below you will find the reasons regarding why we need computer security:
- We need computer security as it helps in keeping off from various viruses.
- Computer security programs help to fight against worms.
- There is a need of protection from Trojan Horses as they are enough dangerous for your computer.
We at Centex Technologies provide consultation and advanced tools to help you prevent any misuse of your personal and financial information. Contact us today at (254) 213-4740.